Thermo Fisher Scientific (ICS-1100)
Thermo Dionex ICS-1100 is an ion chromatograph designed for isocratic elution. It can be used with an online electrolytic eluent generator (RFC-30) to provide gradient elution. It can be used for online pretreatment of a variety of complex matrix samples.
When the eluent on-line recycling regeneration device (RFIC-ER) is selected, the ion chromatography (IC) ICS-1100 can ensure uninterrupted work for four consecutive weeks without adding or replacing eluent. ICS-1100 is equipped with a built-in precision temperature control column oven, using a full range of high-capacity and high-efficiency ion chromatography columns produced by Dian to ensure good precision and stability of chromatographic analysis.
Use automatic electrolysis continuous regeneration micro-membrane suppressor, no need to prepare regeneration liquid. Controlled by chameleon software, powerful and easy to operate.
Ion chromatography (IC) can be used for quantitative analysis of common anions, water-soluble cations and organic acids; alkali metal, alkaline earth metal and ammonium ion analysis.
Ion chromatography test anions have: F- , lactate, acetate, glycolate, formate, propionate, butyrate, pyruvate, ClO2- , BrO32- , Cl- , NO2- , ClO3- , Br- , NO3- , SO42- and the like. Ion chromatography test can test following water-soluble positive ions: of Li+, of Na+, of NH4+,K+, of Ca2+, of Mg2+and the like.
Ion chromatography test can test following organic acids: malonic acid, malic acid, tartaric acid, succinic acid, selenate, oxalate, the I- , thiosulphate, chromate, PO43- , fumarate, citrate, Arsenate, thiocyanate, perchlorate, trichloroacetate, etc.
Remarks: There will be overlapping or shoulder peaks in some parts
Ion chromatography (IC) has a high-performance pump: the double plunger high-pressure pump can provide high-precision, low drift and pulsation-free eluent flow rate, and the full PEEK flow path avoids metal contamination.
High pressure resistance, acid and alkali resistance and reverse phase organic solvent; Ion Chromatography (IC) ICS-1100RFC-30 has an eluent online circulation regeneration device (RFIC-ER); electrolytic eluent generator: with gradient eluent function; AS -DV autosampler: can guarantee the accuracy and reproducibility of the final analysis results.
Requirement on Sample
- Ion chromatography (IC) requires the sample to be submitted for inspection: uniform, solid sample no less than 100mg, liquid sample no less than 2mL.
- Aqueous solution (low organic content), can provide specific sample pretreatment scheme according to the actual sample.
The possible cause of the no pressure and mobile phase but not flowing?
- Broken fuse or power supply problem;
- Broken plunger rod;
- Air or insufficient mobile phase in the pump head;
- Damage to the check valve or adhesion of solid particles on the check valve;
- The pressure sensor is damaged (the mobile phase flows normally, but there is no pressure).
What are the possible reasons for the continued high or rising pressure?
- The flow rate is set too high;
- The guard column or the chromatographic column frit is blocked;
- Improper use of mobile phase or buffer salt precipitation;
- Improper selection of the chromatographic column;
- Damage or blockage of the injection valve;
- The filter is clogged;
- The pipeline is too tight and clogged.
Possible reasons for pressure fluctuations?
- There are bubbles in the pump head;
- The one-way valve is damaged;
- The plunger seal is damaged;
- Degassing is insufficient;
- The system leaks;
- The gradient elution is used.
Possible causes for retention time drift?
- Column temperature or room temperature change
- Mobile phase composition change
- Chromatographic column not balanced
- Flow rate change
- Bubbles in the pump
- Improper selection of mobile phase
Possible causes for Baseline drift?
- Temperature fluctuation
- Inhomogeneous mobile phase (degas, use higher purity reagents)
- Conductivity cell is contaminated or has bubbles
- Improper mobile phase ratio or flow rate changes
- Column balance (about 30-60min)
- The mobile phase is contaminated, deteriorated or prepared by low-quality reagents.