In situ Raman pressure two-electrode battery testing cell, Model: PB002-RM
Regular price $0.00
- Building upon B002-RM, this electrochemical cell adds a pressure system with a maximum tolerance of 6MPa.
- The in situ Raman electrochemical cell is designed for studying electrode material's real-time spectra and morphological changes during electrochemical experiments.
- The material of this electrochemical cell is high-purity titanium.
- It features positive and negative electrodes, separated by a membrane (to be provided by the user).
- The electrochemical cell exhibits excellent sealing and assembly reproducibility.
- The electrochemical cell can modify load using a spring mechanism for assessment.
- By connecting to a charging/discharge device, the electrochemical cell is suitable for comprehensive battery cycling and characterization tests.
- The electrochemical cell requires simple screw tightening for airtightness, secured by an exceptionally chemically resistant O-ring.
- After assembly in a glovebox, the electrochemical cell is usable outdoors.
- The electrochemical cell is easily disassembled, enabling safe removal post charging/discharge tests without sample damage.
- The electrochemical cell can be rapidly assembled and disassembled, facilitating cleaning.
- Working electrode-to-optical window distance of the electrochemical cell: <2mm.
- Optical window diameter of the electrochemical cell: 8mm.
- Dimensions of the electrochemical cell: 50(L) x 50(W) x 24mm(H).
Please contact us if more information is required.