Plate corrosion test cell, C010
Regular price $0.00
- Cell material: High-purity borosilicate glass.
- The working electrodes of the electrochemical cell are sheet electrodes, allowing easy sample installation, removal, and handling.
- The side of the cell features a circular hole with a fixed area of 1 cm² (customizable size upon request) and a sealable O-ring.
- The conducting connection of the working electrode employs gold-plated copper strips for sample conductivity, providing corrosion resistance and aesthetics.
- The sample fixation support of the cell is made of 316F stainless steel, combining aesthetics with corrosion resistance.
- To enhance experimental diffusion, a stirring bar placement is added beneath the cylindrical cell body. Placing the stirring bar in the cell and positioning the cell on a magnetic stirrer achieves magnetic stirring.
- The counter electrode of the cell is paired with a 20x20 platinum mesh electrode.
- To optimize experimental results, a dedicated salt bridge (filled with saturated potassium nitrate solution) is provided for the reference electrode.
- For corrosion experiments it is needed to avoid chloride ions.
All sizes listed are common sizes, can be customized according to requirements.