Single chamber photoelectrochemical cell (absolutely sealed, side-window), C019-2
Regular price $0.00
- The sealed cell is equipped with valves and gas connectors; inlet direction is through the aeration device valve.
- The sealed cell is vacuumable (below -100Kpa) and can be slightly pressurized up to 0.5MPa.
- The working electrode, counter electrode and reference electrode of the cell need to be matched in dimension, inserted through the cover for absolute sealing.
- The optical window of the electrolyte cell is made of quartz, with a transmittance >95%.
- The quartz window is easily replaceable and securely sealed using a locking ring attached to the cell body.
- Often employed in three-electrode setups, cell volume ranges 30ml to 500ml, customizable.
- The top electrodes holder is 360-degree rotatable, made of PTFE, allowing precise alignment of electrodes to the optical window, then sealed by tightening the outer cover made of POM material.
- The cell is equipped with a bubbler that can aerate below the liquid surface, creating different atmospheres for various experiments
- The cell comes in both single-layer and jacket form. The jacket layer allows a constant temperature through water circulation on top of the single layer design.
All sizes listed are common sizes, can be customized according to requirements.