Small volume 3H type replaceable membrane electrochemical cell, C008-10
Regular price $0.00
- The cell is made of high purity borosilicate glass, and the single-layer cell body has an overhead layer design, which effectively breaks the hidden solution.
- This electrochemical cell is often used in a 3-electrode system, and the single volume is 10ml.
- The electrochemical cell s have two systems: relatively sealed and absolutely sealed. The cathode chamber and the anode chamber are separated by an ion membrane. The two chambers are sealed and connected by a chain, which is convenient for replacing the diaphragm. The reference electrode and the working electrode are in the same chamber, effectively reducing the R drop.
- Length of the electrodes needs to be adjusted based on dimension of the cell.
- Electrode area seals via O-rings and screws.
- The electrochemical cell is equipped with a bubbler that can aerate below the liquid surface, creating different atmospheres for various experiments.