Small volume replaceable membrane electrochemical cell (absolutely sealed), C007-10-2
Regular price $0.00
- The cell is made of high purity borosilicate glass.
- Electrodes need to be the longer type based on dimension of the cell.
- The single-layer cell body of the electrochemical cell has an overhead layer design, which effectively breaks the solution hiding.
- This electrochemical cell is often used in a 3-electrode system, and the single cell is 10ml.
- The electrochemical cell s have two types: relatively sealed and absolutely sealed. The cathode chamber and the anode chamber are separated by an ion membrane. The two chambers are sealed and linked by a chain, which is convenient for replacing the diaphragm. The reference electrode and the working electrode are in the same chamber, effectively reducing the R drop.
- The glass sealing part of the electrochemical cell is designed with an internal thread, and the sealing effect is achieved by tightening the PTFE and squeezing the sealing ring.
- Electrode area seals via O-rings and screws.
- The electrochemical cell can add sampling ports on the cell body.
Jacket type is not available for small volume cells.
Sizes, can be customized according to requirements.