Standard and Jacketed Standard Electrochemical Cell Model: C001
Regular price $0.00
This is a stationary solution basic electrochemical cell for research purpose.
- Material for Basic Electrochemical Cell (BEC) : High Borosilicate Glass
- Often used in a three-electrode system. The volume ranges from 30ml to 500ml, and it can also be customized according to requirements.
- The opening of the electrolytic cell adopts a flanging design to increase the tightness of the cell.
- Electrode Plug Diameter : 6.5mm, 8.5mm, 10.5mm, 12.5mm
- Available to increase the salt bridge or lukin capillary according to the needs.
- Available to customize the gas outlet based on different experiment needs.
- The electrochemical cells have single and double compartment options.
- The double layer is based on the single compartment and add on the function of aqueous thermostat.
- The temperature of an electrolyte can be controlled by circulation of a fluid agent between the thermostat bath and the jacketed vial.
- Material for electrolytic cell cover: PTFE, overall thickness 10mm.
- The electrolytic cell can be used with a rotating disk electrode. However, the structure of the lid has also been changed, requiring additional costs for it.
|Volume (ml)||Single layer||Jacketed|