Cylindrical quartz electrochemical cell (absolutely sealed), C015-2
Regular price $0.00
- Cell body fused entirely with quartz, without any adhesives.
- Quartz of the cell provides over 95% light transmittance.
- The cell's lid is made of polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE).
- The electrochemical cell is equipped with gas inlet and outlet devices.
- It can use Ag/AgCl as reference electrode (diameter of 3.8mm), platinum wire as counter electrode (diameter of 0.5mm), and glassy carbon as working electrode (diameter of 3mm).
- The working electrode of the electrochemical cell can also be replaced with a 3mm diameter gold disc, platinum disc or other electrodes according to requirements.
- Electrodes for the cell need separate purchase.
- The electrochemical cell is sealed system.
- The quartz sealing part of the electrochemical cell adopts a flange design, and the cover made of PTFE is screwed up and down, and the sealing ring is squeezed to seal.
- The electrodes of the electrochemical cell are plugged in and out through the earphone jack on the cover, so that the electrode system is absolutely sealed.
|Volume (ml)||OD (mm)||ID (mm)||H (mm)|