Cylindrical quartz electrochemical cell (absolutely sealed), C017-2
Regular price $0.00
- The electrodes of the electrochemical cell are plugged in and out through the earphone jack on the cover, so that the electrode system is absolutely sealed.
- The electrodes of the electrochemical cell need to be purchased separately but must be matched with the cell.
- The body of the electrochemical cell is fabricated by full quartz fusion method.
- The optical window of the electrochemical cell is made of quartz, with a transmittance >95%.
- The cover is made of PTFE.
- The electrochemical cell can be equipped with gas inlet and outlet devices.
- The reference electrode of the electrochemical cell generally chooses Ag/AgCl electrode (diameter of 3.8mm).
- The reference electrode of the electrochemical cell is a platinum wire electrode or a platinum sheet electrode with a diameter of 0.5mm.
- The working electrode of the electrochemical cell is a glassy carbon electrode, and the working electrode can also be replaced with a gold disc, platinum disc or other electrode holders with a diameter of 3mm.
|Volume (ml)||OD (mm)||ID (mm)||H (mm)|
|50mL||55||50||52 (effective height 35)|