Cylindrical quartz electrochemical cell (absolutely sealed, side optical window), C018-2
Regular price $0.00
- The body of the electrochemical cell is fabricated by full quartz fusion method.
- The optical window of the electrochemical cell is made of quartz, with a transmittance >95%.
- The cover is made of PTFE.
- The electrochemical cell can be equipped with gas inlet and outlet devices.
- The electrodes of the electrochemical cell are plugged in and out through the jack on the cover, so that the electrode system is absolutely sealed.
- The reference electrode of the electrochemical cell generally chooses Ag/AgCl electrode (diameter of 3.8mm).
- The reference electrode of the electrochemical cell is a platinum wire electrode with a diameter of 0.5mm or platinum sheet electrode
- The working electrode of the electrochemical cell is a glassy carbon electrode, and the working electrode can also be replaced with a gold disc, platinum disc or other electrode holders with a diameter of 3mm.
|Volume (ml)||Volume (ml)|