Cylindrical quartz electrochemical cell (relatively sealed, side optical window),C018-1
Regular price $0.00
- The body of the electrochemical cell is fabricated by full quartz fusion method without adhesives.
- The optical window of the electrochemical cell is made of quartz, with a transmittance >95%.
- The cover is made of PTFE.
- The electrochemical cell can be equipped with gas inlet and outlet devices.
- The reference electrode and counter electrode of the electrochemical cell generally chooses conventional reference electrodes with a diameter of 6mm.
- The working electrode of the electrochemical cell chooses an electrode or electrode clip with a diameter of 6mm.
- The electrochemical cell is a relatively sealed system.
- The quartz sealing part of the electrochemical cell adopts a flange design, and the PTFE cover is locked by a locking ring, and the seal is sealed by squeezing the sealing ring.
- Electrode area seals via O-rings and screws.
- For absolute sealing system, please refer to C018-2.
|Volume (ml)||Volume (ml)|