Elementar (Vario EL cube；Vario EL Ⅲ；Vario MACRO cube), Elementar (Vario EL III), Elementar (Vario MACRO cube), LECO (CHN628)
As a routine laboratory instrument, the organic element analyzer can simultaneously quantify and analyze the content of C, H, N, S, and O elements in organic materials and compounds, thereby revealing changes in the properties of compounds and obtaining useful information. The types of samples that can be tested are catalysts, coal, soil, agricultural products, fertilizers, synthetic and geological materials, etc., which are widely used in soil, chemical, environmental, and food industries.
The principle of C, H, N, S element determination : the sample is burned statically in the atmosphere of pure oxygen in the combustion tube, and the formed product is passed through a specific reagent to obtain CO2 , H2O, N2 and nitrogen oxides, and some interfering substances, such as halogen elements , S and P are removed, and then the gas enters the reduction tube to remove excess oxygen and reduce nitrogen oxides to N2. The gas is separated by an adsorption column or chromatography column, and finally enters the thermal conductivity detector for measurement.
O element determination principle : using the pyrolysis method, the sample is pyrolyzed in pure helium atmosphere and reacts with platinum carbon to form CO, and then through the detection of the thermal conductivity cell, the oxygen content is finally calculated.
The content of C, H, N, S and O in organic and most inorganic solid or liquid samples (because the cost of starting the instrument is more expensive, only one test is performed once a week)
CHNS (B), this test is the same as CHNSO full analysis instrument, if the same batch of test samples are also analyzed by CHNSO, in order to maintain the consistency of the data, select this option.
- C/N element ratio: 7500:1
- Accuracy: CHNS ≤ 0.1% O ≤ 0.2%
- Detection range: 40ppm~100%
- C: 0-40mg; N: 0-15mg; H: 0-3mg; S:0-6mg; O: 0-6mg
- Detection limit: <40ppm
- 10-year warranty on heating furnace and thermal conductivity testing cell 60-bit autosampler as standard
Requirement on Sample
- This test is only applicable to the measurement of organic substances (halogen-containing samples are not tested) and some inorganic substances (please communicate in advance with us), flammable and explosive, strong acids and alkalis and metal samples are not detectable.
- Only solid samples and liquid samples can be measured
- The content is less than 0.1% unmeasured
- Customers need to provide sufficient, dry, and uniform samples for testing. If the sample element content is greater than 1%, more than 20mg is required; if it is less than 1%, more than 50mg is required.
- The sample does not contain F, B, P elements
- The sample must be uniform solid particles or liquid that does not contain adsorbed water, and after purification, the impure sample (including: adsorbed water, organic solvents, inorganic salts or other impurities) will affect the analysis results, so that the test value and the calculated value does not match.
- The sample should have sufficient quantity to meet the linearity and sensitivity of the method and instrument.
The test method is 50mg or 20mg, but the sample amount is not enough, will it affect the test result?
- The required mass for the test is 20-40 mg. If you know your carbon content, you can inform in advance, and we will determine the best quality for the test based on the carbon content.