Full PTFE H-type replaceable membrane photoelectrochemical cell (absolutely sealed), C027-2
Regular price $0.00
- The sealed cell is equipped with valves and gas connectors; inlet is through the aeration device valve.
- The electrochemical cell is a sealed system, which can be vacuumed through the valve (below -100Kpa), and the electrochemical cell can be slightly pressurized. For safety reasons, the pressure should not be greater than 0.5MPa.
- The working electrode, auxiliary electrode and reference electrode of the electrochemical cell must be customized to match the electrochemical cell.
- The electrode part of the electrochemical cell is plugged in and out through the earphone jack on the cover, so that the electrode system is absolutely sealed.
- This cell is often used in a 3-electrode system, with a customizable volume of 30ml to 500ml.
- The cathode chamber and the anode chamber of the electrochemical cell are separated by an ion membrane (prepared by the user), and the two chambers are sealed and connected by nails, which is convenient for replacing the diaphragm.
- The electrochemical cell is equipped with a bubbler that can aerate below the liquid surface, creating different atmospheres for various experiments.
- The quartz plate of the electrochemical cell can be quickly disassembled and replaced.
All sizes listed are common sizes, can be customized according to requirements.
|Volume (ml)||Volume (ml)|