Full PTFE H-type replaceable membrane photoelectrochemical cell, C032-2
Regular price $0.00
- Electrolytic cell's working, counter and reference electrodes can be matched as needed.
- Cell body of the electrolytic cell is made of polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE).
- Commonly used in a three-electrode system, cell volume ranges from 30ml to 40ml, customizable based on requirements.
- A relatively sealed system, separating cathode chamber (working electrode) and anode chamber (reference electrode) through an ion-exchange membrane (user-provided). Sealing done with through-hole screws, facilitating easy membrane and reference electrode replacement, effectively reducing resistance (R-drop).
- Equipped with a device for liquid-level aeration, tailored for different experimental atmospheres.
- Quartz window of the cell can be quickly disassembled and replaced.
- Diameter of the optical window in the electrochemical cell: 37mm.
All sizes listed are common sizes, can be customized according to requirements.