H-type photoelectrochemical cell (double optical window, absolutely sealed), C024-2
Regular price $0.00
- The optical window of the cell is made of high purity quartz, with a transmittance >95%.
- The dual quartz windows are easily replaceable and securely sealed using a proprietary designed clamp attached to the cell body, can be assembled and disassembled quickly and conveniently.
- The sealed cell is equipped with valves and gas connectors, which is vacuumable (below -100Kpa) and can be slightly pressurized up to 0.5MPa for single cell. Jacketed cells cannot be used for pressurization!
- The working electrode, counter electrode and reference electrode of the cell need to be matched in dimension, inserted through the cover for absolute sealing.
- The single-layer cell body has a top-drop vial design, which effectively reduces the dead volume
- This cell is commonly used in a three-electrode system, and the volume of the electrolytic cell can also be customized according to requirements from 30ml to 500ml (minimum volume is 30ml).
- The cathode chamber and the anode chamber are separated by an ion exchange membrane. The two chambers are connected by a flange with chain-type clamp, which is convenient for assembling and disassembling. The reference electrode and the working electrode are in the same chamber, which effectively reduces the reduction in R value.
- The top electrodes holder is 360-degree rotatable, made of PTFE, allowing precise alignment of electrodes to the optical window, then sealed by tightening the outer cover made of POM material.
- The cell comes in both single-layer and jacket form. The jacket layer allows a constant temperature through water circulation on top of the single layer design.
All sizes listed are common sizes, can be customized according to requirements.