H-type photoelectrochemical cell (double optical window, relatively sealed), C024-1
Regular price $0.00
- The cell is made of high purity borosilicate glass.
- The optical window of the electrolyte cell is made of quartz, with a transmittance >95%.
- The dual quartz windows are easily replaceable and securely sealed using a proprietary designed clamp attached to the cell body, can be assembled and disassembled quickly and conveniently.
- The single-layer cell body has a top-drop vial design, which effectively reduces the dead volume
- This cell is often used in a 3-electrode system, with a customizable volume of 30ml to 500ml.
- Length of the electrodes need to be adjusted accordingly based on dimension of the cell。
- The top electrodes holder is 360-degree rotatable, made of PTFE, allowing precise alignment of electrodes to the optical window, then sealed by tightening the outer cover made of POM material.
- Electrode area seals via O-rings and screws.
- The electrolyte cell is equipped with a bubbler that can aerate below the liquid surface, creating different atmospheres for various experiments
- The electrolyte cell comes in both single-layer and jacket form. The jacket layer allows a constant temperature through water circulation on top of the single layer design.
All sizes listed are common sizes, can be customized according to requirements.
|Volume (ml)||Volume (ml)||Single layer||Jacketed|