In situ Raman pressure three-electrode battery testing cell, Model: PB003-RM
Regular price $0.00
- Built on B002-RM, this electrochemical cell adds a pressure system capable of withstanding a maximum pressure of 6MPa.
- The in-situ Raman electrochemical cell is designed for studying real-time spectra and morphological changes of electrode materials during electrochemical experiments.
- The material of this electrochemical cell is high-purity titanium.
- It features both positive and negative electrodes, isolated by a membrane (provided by the user).
- The electrochemical cell boasts exceptional sealing and assembly reproducibility.
- Load changes in this electrochemical cell can be evaluated through a spring mechanism.
- By connecting to a charging/discharge device, the electrochemical cell is suitable for a wide range of battery cycling tests and characteristic assessments.
- A simple screw tightening is all it takes to use this electrochemical cell; an O-ring with outstanding chemical resistance ensures airtightness.
- Post-assembly within a glovebox, the electrochemical cell is usable outdoors.
- Easily disassembled, this electrochemical cell allows for the safe removal of samples after charging/discharge tests without damaging them.
- This electrochemical cell can be swiftly assembled and disassembled, simplifying cleaning.
- The distance between the working electrode and the optical window of the electrochemical cell is <2mm.
- The optical window diameter of the electrochemical cell is 8mm.
- Dimensions of the electrochemical cell: 50mm (length) x 50mm (width) x 24mm (height).
Please contact us if more information is required.