In situ Raman two-electrode battery testing cell, Model: B002-RM
Regular price $0.00
Study real-time changes in electrode materials' spectroscopy and morphology.
- Material: Constructed from high-purity Titanium.
- Electrodes: Contains both positive and negative electrodes, separated by user-provided membrane.
- Sealing: Shows excellent sealing and reproducible assembly.
- Load Adjustment: Load can be modified using spring mechanism.
- Connection: Links to charge/discharge device for battery cycling and characterization.
- Airtightness: Achieved by simply tightening the screw with O-ring.
- Versatility: Usable outdoors after glovebox assembly.
- Disassembly: Easily disassembled without sample damage post charging/discharging.
- Convenience: Swift assembly/disassembly aids cleaning.
- Proximity: Working electrode to optical window distance < 2mm.
- Window Diameter: Optical window diameter measures 8mm.
- Size: Cell size is 50(L) x 50(W) x 20mm(H).
Please contact us if more information is required.