In situ XRD three-electrode battery testing cell, Model: B003-XRD
Regular price $0.00
- This electrochemical cell adds a reference electrode (Ag/AgCl) to the foundation of B002-XRD.
- The material of this electrochemical cell is high-purity titanium.
- The electrochemical cell features positive and negative poles, separated by a membrane (to be provided by the user).
- The electrochemical cell's load can be modified using a spring mechanism for assessment.
- By connecting to a charging/discharge device, the electrochemical cell is suitable for extensive battery cycling and characterization tests.
- The electrochemical cell requires simple screw tightening for airtightness, ensured by an exceptionally chemically resistant O-ring.
- After assembly in a glovebox, the electrochemical cell is usable outdoors.
- The electrochemical cell is easy to disassemble, allowing safe removal post charging/discharge tests without sample damage.
- The electrochemical cell can be rapidly assembled and disassembled, making cleaning convenient.
- Working electrode-to-optical window distance of the electrochemical cell: <2mm.
- Optical window diameter of the electrochemical cell: 8mm.
- Channel width of the electrochemical cell: 8mm.
- Dimensions of the electrochemical cell: 50(L) x 50(W) x 24mm(H).
Please contact us if more information is required.