Product Code: CNB-8-TNZrC
1. New heat preservation and temperature regulating textiles: nano-ZrC has the characteristics of high efficiency absorption of visible light and reflection of infrared ray. It can absorb short wavelength below 2 μm and reflect more than 2 μm infrared wavelength. Through energy conversion, the heat loss of human body can be prevented.
2. Applied to fiber: when the content of ZrC in the fiber reaches 2/10000 (weight), the near infrared absorption performance of the fiber is the best. The near infrared absorption effect of adding ZrC to the fiber shell is better than that added to the core layer.
3. High temperature resistant coating: the melting point of nano-ZrC is 3540 ℃. ZrC ceramics have good mechanical properties and high temperature resistance in harsh high temperature environment, so they are one of the indispensable materials in the field of aerospace and aviation.
4. Cemented carbide: ZrC is an important high temperature structural material with high melting point, high strength and corrosion resistance. The strength and corrosion resistance of cemented carbide with nano-ZrC have been greatly improved.
5. Metal coating material: low density loose ZrC coating has good thermal stress and insulation properties, which can be used as insulation material, and high density dense ZrC coating has good permeability resistance and can be used as protective coating.
6. Nuclear industry: nanometer ZrC is used as a new material coated with nuclear fuel particle barrier layer because of its high high temperature strength, high hardness, small thermal neutron absorption cross section and good radiation resistance.
7. Abrasive tools: nano-ZrC Mohs hardness 8-9 and good thermal conductivity, is a good alternative material for abrasive tools.