Single-cell full PTFE photoelectrochemical cell (absolutely sealed), C026-2
Regular price $0.00
- The photo-electrochemical cell body is made of PTFE. Designed with an external threaded port. The top electrodes holder is 360-degree rotatable, allowing precise alignment of electrodes with the channels (generally parallel to the membrane).
- The optical window of the electrochemical cell is made of quartz, with a transmittance >95%.
- Electrodes length need to be customized based on dimension of the cell, and the diameter of the electrodes is 6mm.
- This cell is often used in a 3-electrode system, with a customizable volume of 30ml to 500ml.
- The cell body of the electrochemical cell is designed with an external threaded port. The top electrodes holder is 360-degree rotatable, made of PTFE, allowing precise alignment of electrodes with the channels (generally parallel to the membrane).
- The electrochemical cell is equipped with a bubbler that can aerate below the liquid surface, creating different atmospheres for various experiments.
- This electrochemical cell can add a sampling port on the cell body, at this time additional cost is required.
- The cell's quartz window is removable for quick replacement
All sizes listed are common sizes, can be customized according to requirements.
|Volume (ml)||Volume (ml)|