Single-cell full PTFE photoelectrochemical cell (relatively sealed, bracket type), C026-3
Regular price $0.00
- The window of the cell is made of quartz glass with a transparency of over 95%.
- The working electrode can use non-standard sample pieces, but they need to cover the hole with fixed area, which is 1cm2 (customization is available).
- This electrolytic cell achieves sealing by rotating the back screws to press and tighten the working sample piece to the fixed area holes.
- The counter electrode and reference electrode of this electrolytic cell can be matched as needed, with a diameter of 6mm for the electrode rods, all of which must be of an extended type. Electrodes need to purchase separately.
- This cell is commonly used in three-electrode systems, with volumes ranging from 30ml to 500ml. Customization is available based on requirements.
- The core inside the cover of this electrolytic cell uses a 360-degree rotatable polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) material to ensure precise electrode alignment with channels (typically parallel to the optical window). It is sealed by tightening an outer PTFE cover.
- This cell is equipped with an aeration device that allows for gas exchange below the liquid level, catering to different experimental atmospheres.
All sizes listed are common sizes, can be customized according to requirements.
|Volume (ml)||Volume (ml)|