Small volume replaceable membrane photoelectrochemical cell (single optical window, absolutely sealed), C023-10-2
Regular price $0.00
- The optical window of the electrolytic cell is made of quartz, and the light transmittance is greater than 95%
- The quartz windows are easily replaceable and securely sealed using a proprietary designed clamp attached to the cell body, can be assembled and disassembled quickly and conveniently.
- The working electrode, counter electrode and reference electrode of the electrolytic cell must be matched as required
- The cell body of the electrolytic cell has an overhead layer design, which effectively breaks the solution hiding
- This electrolytic cell is often used in a three-electrode system, and the single cell volume of the electrolytic cell is 10ml
- The cathodic chamber and the anode chamber of the electrolytic cell are separated by an ion exchange membrane (prepared by the user), and the two chambers adopt a chain. The sealed connection is convenient to replace the diaphragm, and the reference electrode and the working electrode are in the same room, which can effectively reduce the R drop.
- The electrodes of the electrolytic cell are plugged in and out through the earphone jack on the PTFE cover, so that the electrode system is absolutely sealed
Jacket type is not available for small volume cells.
The default of air inlet and outlet are red screw cap with pagoda connector. PEEK quick connectors (shown in the product image above) can be purchased separately.