Small-volume replaceable membrane photoelectrochemical cell (Double optical window, relatively sealed), C024-10
Regular price $0.00
- The cell is made of high purity borosilicate glass.
- The optical window of the cell is made of quartz, with a transmittance >95%.
- The quartz window is easily replaceable and securely sealed using a proprietary designed clamp.
- Length of the electrodes need to be adjusted accordingly based on dimension of the cell
- The single-layer cell body has a top-drop vial design, which effectively reduces the dead volume
- This cell comes in a three-electrode system, the single cell volume is 10ml.
- The cathode chamber and the anode chamber are separated by an ion exchange membrane. The two chambers are connected by a flange with chain-type clamp, which is convenient for assembling and disassembling. The reference electrode and the working electrode are in the same chamber, which effectively reduces the reduction in R value.
- The top electrodes holder is 360-degree rotatable, made of PTFE, allowing precise alignment of electrodes to the optical window, then sealed by tightening the outer cover made of POM material.
- Electrode area seals via O-rings and screw caps.
Options without sampling port and with sampling port are both available.
Jacket type is not available for small volume cells.