Small volume side window electrochemical cell (bracket type), K1300
Regular price $0.00
- The optical window of the photoelectrochemical cell is made of quartz, with a transmittance >95%
- The working electrode of the electrochemical cell can use non-standard samples, but it needs to cover the positioning hole.
- The electrochemical cell has a fixed area of 1cm2, and can also be customized.
- The cell reference electrode is Ag/AgCl electrode.
- The counter electrode of the electrochemical cell is a platinum wire electrode.
- The electrochemical cell supports the working sample by screwing in the back screw, and uses the working electrode to press the positioning hole to achieve the sealing of the cell body.
- The cell has a nominal area of 1cm2.
- The left and right colored interfaces of the electrochemical cell are convenient for connection with the reference electrode and counter electrode of the electrochemical workstation.
- The cell is made of PTFE.
All sizes listed are common sizes, can be customized according to requirements.